In this latest article for Sir Richard Branson, I look at 7 top tips for looking after yourself as an entrepreneur and leader. The great balancing act is just as applicable to anyone who must juggle work, learning and play.
Read the full article at Virgin.com The article covers:
- How to be a manage your most precious resource – time
- Finding your focus as a leader
- Saying no to distractions without damaging relationships
- Gaining work life balance from insights in neuroscience
- Finding time for serious play
- Practical mindfulness
- Making learning stick
What are your great ways of looking after yourself? Drop me a line here or share your thoughts via Twitter in < 140 characters – a tough challenge!
image credit: D@LY3D
Wait! Before you go.
Choose how you want the latest innovation content delivered to you:
- Daily — RSS Feed — Email — Twitter — Facebook — Linkedin Today
- Weekly — Email Newsletter — Free Magazine — Linkedin Group
Peter Cook is a business academic, author, consultant and musician. He leads Human Dynamics and The Academy of Rock, and provides Keynote speaking, Organisational Development and Business Coaching. You can follow him on twitter @Academyofrock. Peter is Rock ‘n’ Roll Innovation Editor at Innovation Excellence.