Please take time along your ‘daily rush’ to discover a melting pot of various reads, and borrow from my own experience these 6 ‘mantras’ that I learned along my innovation track.
I enjoy meditating over them regularly: because I feel on the same page, they shine as a light house or sometimes a shelter where I can find calm and serenity, and the right lift when my battery goes flat.
I’m happy to share them with you: enjoy, take care of them, and most of all, mold your own.
- Find what you love to do: follow your heart, people will buy what you’re committed in;
- For things to become a reality, dream them first: imagine, innovate with meaning, fill your design with identity; even working in a terrible place, you can start-up a new place in your head;
- A strategy is required but in all likelihood, it’ll be wrong: prepare to seize unanticipated opportunities, and build on situation potentials;
- Connect the dots, unleash autonomy and activate collective intelligence: the whole is greater than the sum of the parts;
- Create time for what counts for you: list the ‘don’t’, the things that you clearly want to avoid in the future;
- Happiness is a mix of courage (take action where you can influence), humility (openess, ‘stay hungry, stay foolish’), and generosity (give if you want to receive).
P.S. Ingest video of Steve Jobs speech at Stanford
image credits: boston.com; let’s travel to tibet: let’s travel somewhere
Wait! Before you go.
Choose how you want the latest innovation content delivered to you:
- Daily — RSS Feed — Email — Twitter — Facebook — Linkedin Today
- Weekly — Email Newsletter — Free Magazine — Linkedin Group
Nicolas is a senior VP at Orange Innovation Group. Serial innovator, he set-up creative BU with an international challenge, and a focus on new TV experiences. Forward thinker, he completed a thesis on “Rapid Innovation”, implemented successfully at Orange, and further developed at nbry.wordpress.com. He tweets @nicobry