Last year I experimented with a Top Ten list at the beginning of each month, profiling the ten posts from the previous month that generated the most traffic to Blogging Innovation, and people seemed to like it. So, without further ado, here are May’s ten most popular innovation posts with a couple of bonus social media posts (each receiving 2,000-6,000 page views):
- Top 10 Innovation Slideshares – by Braden Kelley
- PARC Responds – Apple and the Truth About Innovation – by PARC
- 9 Ways to Keep your Startup from Acting Like a Big Company – by Matt Heinz
- Innovation Strategy versus Brand Strategy – by Braden Kelley
- Imagining a Future Innovation Operating System – by Nicholas Bry
- 38 Awesome Quotes on Change – by Mitch Ditkoff
- The Corporate Innovation Machine – by Jeffrey Baumgartner
- Role of Smartfailing in Improving University Innovation Strategy – by Melba Kurman
- Open Innovation and IP – What’s your policy? – by Kevin McFarthing
- Innovation is Not Problem Solving – by Dennis Stauffer
A couple of social media articles fared particularly well this month:
- Job Hunting in a Social Media World – by Holly G Green
- 5 Personalities that Ruin the Social Media Party – by Chris Dolan
Two from the archive of 2,700+ articles that shot to the top again this month:
- Create a Culture of Successful Failure – by Paul Sloane
- 7 Extreme Creativity Lessons From Cake Boss – by Mike Brown
If you’re not familiar with Blogging Innovation, we publish 2-4 new articles every day built around innovation and marketing insights from our roster of contributing authors and ad hoc submissions from community members. Get the articles right in your Facebook feed or on Twitter or Linkedin too!
Editor’s Note: Blogging Innovation is open to contributions from any and all innovation professionals out there (practitioners, professors, researchers, consultants, authors, etc.) who have a valuable innovation insight to share with everyone for the greater good. If you’d like to contribute, create an account.
Braden Kelley is the author of Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire from John Wiley & Sons. Braden is also the editor of Blogging Innovation and founder of Business Strategy Innovation, a consultancy focusing on innovation and marketing strategy.