Below you will find the Top 10 innovation slideshares as ranked by me from the submissions I received for the Front End of Innovation (FEI USA) contest and from the thousands of innovation presentations on slideshare. I’m sure there are probably better ones, but I couldn’t find them.
If I missed some, please add a comment with a link. If it is really good (and downloadable), I’ll add it to our Innovation Excellence slideshare channel.
Here are my Top 10 Innovation Slideshares:
- The Art of Innovation by Guy Kawasaki
- Creating and Sustaining Profitable Growth by Clayton Christensen
- The Nine Innovation Roles by Braden Kelley
- Innovation Secrets of Steve Jobs by Carmine Gallo
- 100 Things to Watch in 2011 by Ann M. Mack
- 10 Business Models That Rocked 2010 by Nick Demey
- 10 Lessons of Innovation by Idris Mootee
- Innovation by 10 by Frog Design
- Innovation and the Future by Torsten Henning Hensel
- Beyond Stage Gate by Jose Briones
Those of you who nominated a slideshare presentation or document to be included on the Top 10 list were entered into the prize drawing for some great prizes worth up to $3,700:
- GRAND PRIZE – One All-Access Pass to the Front End of Innovation USA (May 16-18, 2011 in Boston) – $3,700 value (travel expenses not included)
- FIRST PRIZE (2) – Two signed copies of Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire by Braden Kelley – priceless
You can see some of the other great presentations that just missed the Top 10 by checking out our Innovation Excellence slideshare channel. Please let us know if there are others we should add.
And the winners of those prizes are:
- Grand Prize – @brioneja – Ticket to the Front End of Innovation – May 16-18, 2011
- First Prize – @openinvo – Signed Copy of Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire
- First Prize – @PeteModi – Signed Copy of Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire
If you don’t claim your prize by 2PM PDT on May 10, 2011 it will go to one of the alternates: @RoccoTarasi, @futurethinktank, @ricardocea
No response from @webgoddesscathy – so prize given to alternate
Editor’s Note: Conference tickets are for conference admission only and are ultimately at the discretion of the conference organizers to grant. Travel and any other expenses for attending the conference are the responsibility of the winner. All deadlines are midnight GMT on the day mentioned.
Braden Kelley is the author of Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire from John Wiley & Sons. Braden is also the editor of Blogging Innovation and founder of Business Strategy Innovation, a consultancy focusing on innovation and marketing strategy.