More than 2,600 articles, and growing…
In preparation for the launch of Innovation Excellence, and in the continuing spirit of the global Blogging Innovation community, I am opening up this blog even farther.
If you are a published author, an aspiring author, an academic, an innovation practitioner, or frankly just an innovation enthusiast with a unique and powerful innovation insight to share, we want to hear from you – regardless of pedigree or geography.
We can’t of course accept and publish every submission, but if the innovation insight is strong enough and the grammar is sufficient to be understood, then we are open to looking at any and all submissions and we would be proud to add to our community of 30+ contributing authors who gain valuable visibility from having their work appear on Blogging Innovation.
For those of you who may not realize how big Blogging Innovation already is and how much traffic the site generates for our community of authors, here are some statistics to give you a better idea:
- Alexa ranks Blogging Innovation in the Top 0.40% of all web sites on the Internet in terms of traffic
- Blogging Innovation serves up about 1 million pages a month
- Blogging Innovation received nearly 400,000 unique visits last month
- The Top 10 Innovation and Marketing articles on Blogging Innovation last month received between 2,000 and 6,000 page views each
- Most Blogging Innovation articles generate more than 2,000 page views in their first month
- Braden Kelley (@innovate) helps to distribute our authors’ articles to his nearly 14,000 Twitter followers
- Our Innovation Excellence group on LinkedIn has nearly 15,000 members
- Our Blogging Innovation page on Facebook has more than 3,500 fans
When Innovation Excellence launches soon, it will push the blog even farther and add lots of new content types around this strong core, but there is no reason to wait for it to launch to make the blog even stronger – so go ahead – create an account and make your submission.
We look forward to seeing it!
To contribute to Blogging Innovation, create a user account here and then submit your article.
Braden Kelley is the author of Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire from John Wiley & Sons. Braden is also the editor of Blogging Innovation and founder of Business Strategy Innovation, a consultancy focusing on innovation and marketing strategy.