Thank you to Brightidea for sponsoring Blogging Innovation for December 2010.
Recently, Brightidea announced the latest release of its Social Innovation Management Suite. The Brightidea Innovation Suite is a one-of-a-kind ‘Facebook-style’ platform that allows Global 2000 businesses to monitor the social process of innovation from concept to cash. The integrated nature of the suite allows for a clear hand-off between stages in the innovation pipeline while maintaining an end-to-end system of record of all innovation-related activity.
The Innovation Suite release is the distillation of over 10 years of experience in the field, and over a year in development. The release incorporates several thousand enhancement requests made from our customers, partners and employees. The suite includes:
- WebStorm – The industry leading online brainstorm tool has been upgraded to include: one-click creation of innovation communities, advanced idea management including clustering and collections, and best-of-breed flexibility, configurability and extensibility for custom workflows and widget layouts.
- Switchboard – Creates a next step for every idea. No longer will good ideas sit idle; with Switchboard you can convert ideas into Proposals (an industry first), set up private social collaboration rooms to allow teams to develop concepts, and leverage powerful multi-round scorecarding functionality to make better business decisions faster.
- Pipeline – Pipeline is a social project tracking tool that allows innovation teams to: share progress on key milestones and stage-gates, track financial investments and results, and create social project pages with activity feeds that make it easy to keep managers and interested parties up-to-date on progress.
Experience the evolution of innovation today. TAKE A QUICK TOUR!
If you are implementing innovation management software to better manage your innovation process and deliver on your innovation strategy, I encourage you to add Brightidea to your consideration set. You really can’t manage innovation successfully with e-mail or paper submissions.
For more information, please visit www.brightidea.com.
Blogging Innovation continues its commitment to being a leading independent source for innovation and marketing insight articles from:
- 30+ regular contributing authors
- Quality ad hoc contributions from you – the 4,300+ members of the Innovation Excellence community
- The best innovation events and conferences (and exclusive discounts)
- Interviews with interesting innovation personalities
- Reviews of innovation books
- Video interviews with innovation leaders
If you would like to submit an article or are interested in being Blogging Innovation’s January 2011 sponsor to help the innovation and marketing conversations continue, please contact us.
Braden Kelley is the editor of Blogging Innovation and founder of Business Strategy Innovation, a consultancy focusing on innovation and marketing strategy. Braden is also the author of the forthcoming book Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire from John Wiley & Sons.