I’d like to personally welcome you to the new Blogging Innovation. On May 1, 2010 we moved Blogging Innovation from the Blogger platform to the WordPress platform in order to better serve you – the readers.
The new Blogging Innovation makes the 1,200+ articles much more accessible in many ways:
- Innovation Interviews – New, faster-loading videos page for all of our great video content
- Improved Searching – New search box right under the monthly sponsor’s logo in the page header
- Headlines – Discover some of our top stories in the headline box below the search box
- Key Categories – Browse our most popular (and colorful) categories right below the Headline box
- Better Comments – It’s now easier to leave a comment and even assign your photo with Gravatar
- Better Visibility – You can now see more of the most recent content faster on the home page
- Random Posts – Discover other great posts by using the photo gallery at the bottom of each page
- Latest Video Post – See who we’ve been talking to on camera lately at the bottom of each page
- Recent Posts and Comments – Quickly navigate them in the footer at the bottom of each page
- Simpler Archive Access – In the sidebar you can easily access posts by category, month, or author
- Easier Sharing – Social media controls at the bottom of each article and retweet buttons at the top
- Where to Follow Along – You can choose to get our content where you are (fb, rss, email, etc.)
- Better Browsing – New page navigation controls at the bottom of any list of articles
To make this all a little easier to understand visually and to have a help resource in place permanently for people to refer to, we’ve created a quick site tutorial page (click this link or the image below).
We hope the new design makes it easier to find the innovation or marketing insight you’re looking for!
And as always, if you have a quality innovation or marketing insight-based article you’d like to share, we’re always open to that – just contact us!
Braden Kelley is the editor of Blogging Innovation and founder of Business Strategy Innovation, a consultancy focusing on innovation and marketing strategy. Braden is also @innovate on Twitter.