Innovation Perspectives is our monthly feature to present our loyal readers with different perspectives on a single topic all in one place along with the ability to compare, contrast and discuss them in the comments here on Blogging Innovation and in the Continuous Innovation group on LinkedIn. This month’s topic was:
“What is the role of social media in innovation? (Either inside or outside the organization)”
- Mike Brown – Connecting Social Networks to Innovation
- Braden Kelley – Social Media is the Glue of Innovation
- Michael Soerensen – Harnessing Your “Social Teens”
- Bob Preston – Assessing and Building Innovation Strengths
- Steve Todd – Social Media and Global Innovation
- Paul Hobcraft – Social Media Return Dilemma
- Cynthia DuVal – Innovation Industry on Display
If you would like to suggest a topic for next month’s Innovation Perspectives, or would like to contribute, please leave a comment or contact us.
Braden Kelley is the editor of Blogging Innovation and founder of Business Strategy Innovation, a consultancy focusing on innovation and marketing strategy. Braden is also @innovate on Twitter.