This year I thought I would experiment with a Top Ten list at the beginning of each month, profiling the ten posts from the previous month that generated the most traffic to Blogging Innovation. So, without further ado, here are January’s ten most popular innovation or marketing posts:
- 10 Lessons Learned from 2009 – by Holly G. Green
- Top 10 Innovation Articles of 2009 – by Braden Kelley
- Microsoft – Apple – Google in Tablet Battle – by Braden Kelley
- Three Enterprise 2.0 Themes to Watch in 2010 – by Hutch Carpenter
- Apple Tablet Sneak Preview – by Braden Kelley
- Apple Tablet Won’t Be Runaway Success – by Braden Kelley
- Should you be measuring ROR instead of ROI? – by Ric Merrifield
- Presenting Twitter in Search Results – by Hutch Carpenter
- 10 Signs That Innovation Will Fail – by Stefan Lindegaard
- What is Design Thinking? – by Venessa Miemis
If you’re not familiar with Blogging Innovation, we publish 2-3 new articles every day built around innovation and marketing insights from our roster of contributing authors and ad hoc submissions from community members.
Braden Kelley is the editor of Blogging Innovation and founder of Business Strategy Innovation, a consultancy focusing on innovation and marketing strategy. Braden is also @innovate on Twitter.