by Braden Kelley
We had hoped to bring you live coverage on Twitter of the Optimizing Innovation Conference (October 21-22, 2009) from the Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan in New York City, but unfortunately there is no WiFi in the hotel.
During the event we do still plan to secure video or text interviews with several of the speakers, and post them after the event along with blog entries with key insights from the speakers’ presentations.
Here is a partial list of the corporate innovation leaders speaking at the event:
- Whirlpool – Moises Norena – Director of Global Innovation & PMR
- American Express – Steven Faktor – VP, Head of Chairman’s Innovation Fund and Portfolio Management
- Wyeth Biotech – Robert Repetto – Director, New Technology and Innovation
- 3M – Mauro Porcini – Head of Global Design Consumer & Office Business
- Diageo – Randy Carlson – Global Innovation Director
- Kraft Foods – Dr. Steven Goers – VP of Open Innovation & Investments
- Anheuser Busch-InBev – Patrick O’Riordan – Global Director of Insights and Innovation
- AXA Equitable – Halina Karachuk – VP of Innovation
- BAE Systems – John Paul Parker – Director of Intelligence Innovation
- Microsoft – Joe Boggio – Director of Innovation Management Solutions
Braden Kelley is the editor of Blogging Innovation and founder of Business Strategy Innovation, a consultancy focusing on innovation and marketing strategy. Braden is also @innovate on Twitter.