Jamil Alkhatib, has over 14 years of global experience in innovation and technology management programs through his work with international organizations in projects:
- National strategy for information and communications technologies funded by the European Union (Jordan)
- Applied Research Fund structuring and process development (Jordan)
- SME and Entrepreneurs support program management for USAID funded project (Palestine)
- Technology and Commercialization program management for the Arab Science and Technology Foundation (UAE)
- Innovation Incubation and Technology Transfer, best practices, funded by the European Union (Jordan)
During his work he mentored and coached several organizations leaders as well as benchmarked their innovation ability and performance. Moreover he conducted various training programs and seminars in different areas related to innovation and creativity to public and private sector as well as universities.
Besides that he supported several organizations in accessing innovation and development projects through various donors organizations.
In addition to experience managing innovation and start up programs, Jamil has:
- worked in the electronics and telecommunications equipment with organizations like Siemens
- has developed educational programs for children
- been an entrepreneur as founder of OpenTechnologies (Tunisia), a company involved in electronics and design development.