I am excited to announce the launch of IX Research, the research arm of Innovation Excellence. We believe innovation is fast becoming a business discipline alongside established roles such as marketing, market research, IT, and human resources. But innovation is also unique in that it is driven by employees not just in one department but across the entire organization, from the C-suite right down to entry-level positions – as well as in organizations of all sizes.
Our goal is to provide Innovation Executives, Innovation Practitioners, and Innovation Vendors with the data, insights, and analysis needed to succeed in this new world order of innovation. We’ll do this in three ways:
1. IX Research Reports – We offer an annual subscription to syndicated research reports that are laser-focused on innovation – something no other research firm offers. Our reports provide primary and secondary research, analysis, and guidance to help drive innovation as a business discipline. Our research is:
- Independent: Authors are respected innovation thought leaders.
- Relevant: We will offer market landscapes, strategies, frameworks, case studies, and best practices on innovation, open innovation, and co-creation.
- Accessible: Our single-user license is just $300 per year, which makes our research accessible to all innovation-centric employees at companies large and small. (An enterprise license is also available.)
2. IX Research Panel – We are also launching the opt-in IX Research Panel for innovation practitioners who are interested in participating in the research process with us. From time to time, panelists will be invited to participate in online surveys, telephone interviews, online community discussions, or other types of engagements to share their experiences relating to innovation. We envision the IX Research Panel to be a source of primary research for IX Research reports, Innovation Excellence blog content, and research conducted by IX Research on behalf of third parties (but don’t worry, under no circumstances will panelists’ contact information or personal information be shared with third parties). Incentives to participate in the research process may include one or more of the following: a copy of the research report in which the data was used; a summary of the aggregate results of the research; inclusion in a random drawing for specified prizes; or a clearly defined monetary incentive (e.g., gift card).
3. IX Custom Research - IX Custom Research offers a host of professional services for innovation vendors, innovation consultants, and innovation practitioners. We help companies achieve success by providing custom quantitative or qualitative research via the IX Research Panel or external audiences (e.g., consumers, business professionals), coupled with analysis and recommendations to help you achieve your business objectives. We prepare thought leadership papers that offer an objective, independent perspective grounded in research on trends, markets, or business challenges to help you start conversations with clients and prospects. We also offer traditional consulting services, advisory sessions, speeches, webinars, and workshops to help you devise strategies, implement frameworks, select tools and vendors, and overcome innovation challenges.
Interested in learning more? Please contact us, or visit the IX Research page to learn more about IX Research. There you’ll be able to subscribe to IX Research Reports, opt-in to the IX Research Panel, or explore how IX Custom Research can help you.
image credit: modern business image from bigstock
Wait! Before you go.
Choose how you want the latest innovation content delivered to you:
- Daily — RSS Feed — Email — Twitter — Facebook — Linkedin Today
- Weekly — Email Newsletter — Free Magazine — Linkedin Group
Doug Williams, Chief Research Officer and Principal Analyst, leads the development of IX Research. Doug is the primary author of IX Research’s syndicated research reports, and is responsible for the development of the IX Research Panel and IX Custom Research lines of business. A former analyst at both Forrester Research and JupiterResearch, he launched and led Forrester’s innovation and co-creation practice for product strategy professionals. He authored 36 highly rated Forrester Research reports on innovation, open innovation, and co-creation, and was the primary author and developer of Forrester’s Open Innovation playbook. You can follow Doug @DougWilliamsMHD.