The ability for companies to share, store, compute and analyze huge amounts of data can transform the way customers live and work. Data, while valuable, is a commodity that can be replicated by competitors relatively easily. As a result, true market success will be determined by the degree to which companies can convert raw data into information and information into services. Originating from a wide range of computing, transaction, mobile and social media sources, these new information-based services can be platforms for revenue generation and value creation.
Maximize and unlock growth potential by turning your data assets into information and converting that information into knowledge and services:
- Do you understand how information fits into the value chain of your customers and potential customers?
- Can you increase raw data with real-time context to help drive better decision-making?
- Do you have capabilities to organize, synthesize and provision your raw data as information services?
- Can you convert paper-based data into dynamic and synthesized online information?
- Do you have the tools to analyze and deliver disparate data sets to find hidden patterns and trends?
- How do you empower users to convert their internal raw data into business intelligence?
image credit: growthstrategy.com
Wayne Simmons is an accomplished executive, innovator, value creator, and entrepreneur and co-author of GrowthThinking: Building the New Growth Enterprise. As CEO and Co-Founder of The Growth Strategy Company, Wayne leads the vision, strategy and growth of the company. He has worked for global advisory firms Ernst & Young, Deloitte Consulting, and has been a trusted advisor to C-level executives at Fortune 500 corporations, venture capital firms, and small and midsized companies. Wayne was trained in airborne reconnaissance for US Army Intelligence; and is an alumnus and Fellow of The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
Keary Crawford is a results-driven executive leader with extensive experience in operations, M&A and finance for start-up, entrepreneurial and middle-market companies. As co-founder and COO of The Growth Strategy Company, she manages the strategic growth and vision, and day-to-day operations; and is co-author of GrowthThinking: Building the New Growth Enterprise. Keary was trained in Behavioral and Social Sciences and is a Fellow and alumna of the Executive Development Program at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.