The Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2012 have been announced and the only thing that remains is to announce the winners of the $3,000+ worth of prizes in the contest hosted by Innovation Excellence.
Check below to see if you are one of the prize winners:
- 2 signed copies of Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire by Braden Kelley
- 1 ticket to the Front End of Innovation EMEA (March 4-6, 2012 in Copenhagen, Denmark) – $3,000+ value
- 2 signed copies of Midnight Lunch by Sarah Miller Caldicott
- Charles Graves
- Amanda King
- Caroline Pakel
- Mike Brown (@brainzooming)
- Mitch Ditkoff (@mitchditkoff)
Alternates (in no particular order):
- Kathrin Winkler
- Cindy Williams
- Devin Cobb
- Ruth Glendinning
Contest winners have all been notified by e-mail or twitter @reply, and have 72 hours to claim their prizes by responding or their prize will be given to one of the alternates.
Editor’s Note: Conference tickets are for conference admission only and are ultimately at the discretion of the conference organizers to grant. Travel and any other expenses for attending the conference are the responsibility of the winner. All deadlines are midnight GMT on the day mentioned.
Conference Discounts from IIR: For those of you who would like to attend the Front End of Innovation EMEA or the Front End of Innovation 2013, you can save up to 20% using our discount code FEI13EXCEL.
Wait! Before you go…
Choose how you want the latest innovation content delivered to you:
- Daily — RSS Feed — Email — Twitter — Facebook — Linkedin Today
- Weekly — Email Newsletter — Free Magazine — Linkedin Group
Braden Kelley is a popular innovation speaker, embeds innovation across the organization with innovation training, and builds B2B pull marketing strategies that drive increased revenue, visibility and inbound sales leads. He is currently advising an early-stage fashion startup making jewelry for your hair and is the author of Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire from John Wiley & Sons. He tweets from @innovate.