Apple’s latest was unveiled and then sold out within hours online. Then freshly patent stung Samsung launches its “Doesn’t Take A Genius” campaign to showcase its rocketing Galaxy S3 (while directly challenging Apple and the iPhone5). So Patrick’s identified “Clash of The Titans” is at full tilt again and showcased in the latest iPhone5 Special Edition on PatrickTV…shot at the San Francisco Apple Launch event.
This PatrickTV episode gives you two bits of insight that may influence your future innovation and business directions:
1. The iPhone5: The Full Scoop by Innovation & Mobile Expert Patrick
- The Good News & The Bad News (even if so limited)
- The feature review across the iPhone5 and into other Apple products
2. The Bigger Story: The “Clash Of The Titans”
- The Core 4 Who Really Matter
- The Strategic Direction For Each
- The Implications: Consumer, Marketer, Innovator & Any Business Professional
The iPhone5 ships this week and the battle between the new device, Samsung Galaxy S3 and Google, Amazon.com is going “thermonuclear” (a Steve Jobs term used about Google) towards Holiday 2012. Check out this PatrickTV to get the full scoop.
image credit: Apple. All rights reserved.
Patrick Meyer is the Global Correspondent for Innovation Excellence, and an Innovation and Business 3.0 Expert, Author and Keynote Speaker. He is the founder of PatrickTV and The CEO Futurist – Delivering The Future Now.