2. “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” - Helen Keller
3. “If two men on the same job agree all the time, then one is useless. If they disagree all the time, both are useless.” - Darryl F. Zanuck
4. “If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.” - Henry Ford
5. “Many ideas grow better when transplanted into another mind than the one where they sprang up.” - Oliver Wendell Holmes
6. “If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.” - Isaac Newton
7. “It takes two to speak the truth — one to speak, and another to hear.” - Henry David Thoreau
8. “If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.” - George Bernard Shaw
9. “Politeness is the poison of collaboration.” - Edwin Land
10. “I never did anything alone. Whatever was accomplished in this country was accomplished collectively.” - Golda Meir
11. “It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.” - Napoleon Hill
12. “No matter what accomplishments you make, somebody helped you.” - Althea Gibson
13. “It is the long history of humankind (and animal kind, too) those who learned to collaborate and improvise most effectively have prevailed.” - Charles Darwin
14. “Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success.” - Henry Ford
15. “The lightning spark of thought generated in the solitary mind awakens its likeness in another mind.” – Thomas Carlyle
Got others? Lay them on me!
Mitch Ditkoff is the Co-Founder and President of Idea Champions and the author of “Awake at the Wheel”, as well as the very popular Heart of Innovation blog.