Drum roll please…
At the beginning of each month we will profile the ten posts from the previous month that generated the most traffic to Innovation Excellence. We also publish a weekly Top 10 as part of our Innovation Excellence Weekly email. Did your favorite make the cut?
But enough delay, here are September’s ten most popular innovation posts with a couple of bonus posts (each receiving 2,700 – 30,000 page views):
- Intel to Universities: No Patents, Please, Just Open Source – by Melba Kurman
- Seven Managers Struggling With Innovation – by Gijs van Wulfen
- Innovathons – by Geovanny Romero
- Importance of Play to Innovation – by Kamal Hassan
- To Cultivate Innovation – Work like an Artist – by Michael Hugos
- Innovation, Invention, Creativity and Artistry are not the same – by Stephen Shapiro
- Co-Creating Business Models – by Deborah Mills-Scofield
- Leadership Innovation – by Pearl Zhu
- Freeing Creativity – by Kevin Roberts
- 10 Tips for Intrapreneurs – by James Gardner
And there were a couple of posts that came with a few page views of making it this month:
- From Marginal To Mainstream – Social Innovation – by Paul Hobcraft
- An Innovation Eclipse – by Braden Kelley
If you’re not familiar with Innovation Excellence, we publish 2-4 new articles every day built around innovation and marketing insights from our roster of contributing authors and ad hoc submissions from community members. Get the articles right in your Facebook feed or on Twitter or Linkedin too!
Editor’s Note: Innovation Excellence is open to contributions from any and all innovation professionals out there (practitioners, professors, researchers, consultants, authors, etc.) who have a valuable innovation insight to share with everyone for the greater good. If you’d like to contribute, create an account.
Braden Kelley is the author of Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire from John Wiley & Sons. Braden is also the editor of Innovation Excellence and founder of Business Strategy Innovation, a consultancy focusing on innovation and marketing strategy.