Before I release the Top 20 Innovation and Marketing Articles of 2010 list on January 3rd for the new year, I thought it might be fun to flashback to the Top 20 Innovation and Marketing Articles of 2009. The list a great testament to all of the great articles that exist in the back catalog of 2,100 articles on the site, so I encourage you to explore the site with the search, category and monthly archive features.
It’s not too late to vote for your favorite innovation and marketing articles of 2010 by tweeting them on Twitter or liking them on Facebook using the red toolbar at the bottom.
To make things more interesting Facebook likes will count DOUBLE
So, here were the Top 20 Innovation and Marketing Articles of 2009:
- iPhone Pro in June 2009? by Braden Kelley
- Five Steps to a Successful B2B Social Media Strategy by Matt Heinz
- Do You Have Social Media Influence? by Mike Myatt
- Four Quadrants of Innovation by Hutch Carpenter
- 21 Great Innovation Methods by Paul Sloane
- Five Ways to Create Innovation Throughout Your Life by Matt Heinz
- Ideas are Not Enough by Rowan Gibson
- Does BN Nook Compete with Amazon or Starbucks? by Steve McKee
- 15 Traits of a Great Leader by Mike Myatt
- Apple’s Dilemma – Netbook, Tablet or Bigger iPod Touch? by Idris Mootee
- A Day with Gary Hamel by Braden Kelley
- Innovation Through the Eyes of a Child by Braden Kelley
- What Innovation Could an Apple Tablet Offer? by Braden Kelley
- Apple Tablet Sneak Preview by Braden Kelley
- Conversational Marketing White Paper by Braden Kelley
- Top 10 Tips for the Innovation Leader by Paul Sloane
- Innovation Leadership versus Traditional Leadership by Paul Sloane
- For Better Innovation – Fail Often, Fail Fast, Fail Cheap by Jim Estill
- A No Spin Zone by Mike Myatt
- Charitable Innovation – Disrupting for Good by Braden Kelley
The Top 20 Innovation and Marketing Articles of 2010 will be announced January 3, 2011.
Braden Kelley is the author of Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire from John Wiley & Sons. Braden is also the editor of Blogging Innovation and founder of Business Strategy Innovation, a consultancy focusing on innovation and marketing strategy.