The Top 40 Innovation Bloggers have been announced and the only thing that remains is to announce the winners of the $10,000+ worth of prizes in the contest hosted by Blogging Innovation.
Check below to see if you are one of the prize winners:
- 2 signed advance copies of Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire by Braden Kelley (get it before its October launch date) – priceless
- 1 ticket to the World Business Forum (October 5-6, 2010 in New York City) – $2,500 value
- 1 ticket to the Future Trends 2010 conference (October 18-20, 2010 in Miami) – $2,500 value
- Signed copy of The Power of Pull by John Hagel III and John Seely Brown and Lang Davidson (signed by John Hagel III and John Seely Brown)
- 1 ticket to the EPIC 2010 conference (October 27-29, 2010 in New York City) – $2,500 value
- 1 ticket to the World Innovation Forum (June 7-8, 2011 in New York City) – $2,500 value
- Four copies of “Personality Poker” by Stephen Shapiro – $104 value
- One 10-pack of Personality Poker cards from Stephen Shapiro – $125 value
- Deborah Hatcher (@deborah_h)
- Becca Braun
- Clarence Normant (failed to claim)
- Shirley Moulton
- Janel Landis Laravie (@janellaravie)
- Marge Eiseman (@margethemaven)
- Harold Zimmer
- Joe Belinsky
- Terry MacKinnell
- Yunus Arslanoglu
- J Cliff Denson
- Tom Greenwood
- Barrett Sydnor
- Milivoi Krkovic
- Leilani Henry (@beandlive)
- Anna Johansson (@fashiondivaz)
- Jackie Lo (@Lojikle)
Contest winners have all been notified by e-mail or twitter @reply, and have 48 hours to claim their prizes by responding or their prize will be given to an alternate.
Editor’s Note: Conference tickets are for conference admission only and are ultimately at the discretion of the conference organizers to grant. Travel and any other expenses for attending the conference are the responsibility of the winner. All deadlines are midnight GMT on the day mentioned.
Conference Discounts from HSM Global: For those of you who would like to attend the World Business Forum 2010 or the World Innovation Forum 2011, you can save an extra $200 using our discount code INNOVATE.
Braden Kelley is the editor of Blogging Innovation and founder of Business Strategy Innovation, a consultancy focusing on innovation and marketing strategy. Braden is also the author of the forthcoming book “Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire” from John Wiley & Sons.