VOTING CLOSED – September 20, 2010 was the last day to vote for the Top 40 Innovation Bloggers and earn yourself a chance to win some of the $10,000+ worth of prizes in the contest hosted by Blogging Innovation.
The ten leading vote recipients so far are (in alphabetical order) - Boris Pluskowski, Idris Mootee, James Todhunter, Jeffrey Phillips, Mike Brown, Mike Myatt, Mitch Ditkoff, Rich Bendis, Robert F Brands, and Rocco Tarasi.
To see the list of nominees and to vote, please go here.
People who vote (or who nominated someone) will be entered into the prize drawings for a range of great prizes (more than $10,000 worth), including:
- 2 signed advance copies of Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire by Braden Kelley (get it before its October launch date) – priceless
- 1 ticket to the World Business Forum (October 5-6, 2010 in New York City) – $2,500 value
- 1 ticket to the Future Trends 2010 conference (October 18-20, 2010 in Miami) – $2,500 value
- Signed copy of The Power of Pull by John Hagel III and John Seely Brown and Lang Davidson (signed by John Hagel III and John Seely Brown)
- 1 ticket to the EPIC 2010 conference (October 27-29, 2010 in New York City) – $2,500 value
- 1 ticket to the World Innovation Forum (June 7-8, 2011 in New York City) – $2,500 value
- Four copies of “Personality Poker” by Stephen Shapiro – $104 value
- One 10-pack of Personality Poker cards from Stephen Shapiro – $125 value
Voting is open from September 13-19, 2010 (one vote per person please). Polls will close at midnight GMT on September 19, 2010. You can vote in one of these two ways:
- Add a blog comment ON THE ORIGINAL POST with your favorite innovation blogger’s name
- Send a twitter @reply to @innovate with your favorite innovation blogger’s name.
Today is the last day to rally behind your favorite blogger and work them into the top ten, or at least into the top forty.
The official Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2010 and the contest winners will then be announced on Blogging Innovation on September 20, 2010.
Editor’s Note: Unfortunately WordPress isn’t allowing me to edit the blog entry where the voting is taking place, so I’m sorry, but I can’t add any more names to the list.
Editor’s Note: Conference tickets are for conference admission only and are ultimately at the discretion of the conference organizers to grant. Travel and any other expenses for attending the conference are the responsibility of the winner. All deadlines are midnight GMT on the day mentioned.
Conference Discounts from HSM Global: For those of you who would like to attend the World Business Forum 2010 or the World Innovation Forum 2011, you can save an extra $200 using our discount code INNOVATE.
Braden Kelley is the editor of Blogging Innovation and founder of Business Strategy Innovation, a consultancy focusing on innovation and marketing strategy. Braden is also the author of the forthcoming book “Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire” from John Wiley & Sons.