Blogging Innovation is looking for the Top 40 Innovation Bloggers, and we have more than $10,000 worth of prizes as rewards available to a select few people who take the time to nominate someone.
Do you, or does someone you know, write articles about innovation?
Or do you just have someone that you like to read that writes about innovation, or some of the important adjacencies – trends, consumer psychology, change, leadership, strategy, marketing, management, collaboration, or social media (as they relate to innovation)?
Well, Blogging Innovation is looking to recognize the Top 40 Innovation Bloggers and you can help us find them.
People who nominate someone to be included on the list will be entered into the prize drawings for a range of great prizes (more than $10,000 worth), including:
- 1 ticket to the World Business Forum (October 5-6, 2010 in New York City) – $2,500 value
- 1 ticket to the Future Trends 2010 conference (October 18-20, 2010 in Miami) – $2,500 value
- 2 signed advance copies of Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire by Braden Kelley (get it before its October launch date) – priceless
- 1 ticket to the EPIC 2010 conference (October 27-29, 2010 in New York City) – $2,500 value
- 1 ticket to the World Innovation Forum (June 7-8, 2011 in New York City) – $2,500 value
- Four copies of “Personality Poker” by Stephen Shapiro – $104 value
- One 10-pack of Personality Poker cards from Stephen Shapiro – $125 value
- Signed copy of The Power of Pull by John Hagel III and John Seely Brown and Lang Davidson (signed by John Hagel III and John Seely Brown)
Let us know in the comments whether we should reserve some of these prizes for the top couple of vote-receiving authors, or whether the prizes should all be reserved for the people nominating innovation bloggers to the list.
The deadline for submitting nominations is September 10, 2010.
You can submit a nomination either of these two ways:
- Sending us the name of the blogger and the url of their blog by @reply on twitter to @innovate
- Sending the name of the blogger and the url of their blog and your e-mail address using our contact form
So, think about who you like to read and let us know by September 10, 2010.
We will then compile a voting list of all the nominations, and publish it on September 13, 2010.
Voting will then be open from September 13-19, 2010 via comments and twitter @replies to @innovate.
The official Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2010 and the contest winners will then be announced on Blogging Innovation on September 20, 2010.
We’re curious to see who you think is worth reading.
Editor’s Note: Conference tickets are for conference admission only and are ultimately at the discretion of the conference organizers to grant. Travel and any other expenses for attending the conference are the responsibility of the winner. All deadlines are midnight GMT on the day mentioned.
Conference Discounts from HSM Global: For those of you who would like to attend the World Business Forum 2010 or the World Innovation Forum 2011, you can save an extra $200 using our discount code INNOVATE.
Braden Kelley is the editor of Blogging Innovation and founder of Business Strategy Innovation, a consultancy focusing on innovation and marketing strategy. Braden is also the author of the forthcoming book “Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire” from John Wiley & Sons.