Innovation Perspectives is our monthly feature to present our loyal readers with different perspectives on a single topic all in one place along with the ability to compare, contrast and discuss them in the comments here on Blogging Innovation and in the Continuous Innovation group on LinkedIn. This month’s topic was:
“‘What product or sector is in desperate need of innovation?”
- Thank you to Graham Horton for submitting this month’s topic
Here is a list of all of the authors that participated this month and links to their articles on this topic.
- Braden Kelley – Cash, Plastic or Free?
- Jeffrey Phillips – Education Innovation Needed Now
- Tim Kastelle – Active Senior Opportunities
- Ric Merrifield – 911 Call for Innovation and Revolution
- Paul Hobcraft – Desperate for Innovation
- Adam Schorr – Packaging Up Innovation
- Mark Roser – Innovating a Health Care Fix
- Rocco Tarasi – Rethinking University Education
- Braden Kelley – Educating Tomorrow’s Workforce
If you would like to suggest a topic for next month’s Innovation Perspectives, or would like to contribute, please leave a comment or contact us.
Braden Kelley is the editor of Blogging Innovation and founder of Business Strategy Innovation, a consultancy focusing on innovation and marketing strategy. Braden is also @innovate on Twitter.